Rio Band Families,
A few items to pass on to all-
- Our AM Jazz Ensemble will put on a concert, featuring the group’s seniors on Monday May 23rd at 7pm. Location at Rio TBA. All are invited.
- We will begin moving out of the band room and into portables on Monday, May 2nd. All personal belongings must be removed from the band room by next Friday.
- From Keri Telander, parent in charge of Spring Concert details: In order for our Spring Concert to be a success we need parents to volunteer for a shift to help supervise the band rooms/ sell t-shirts and band bears. Please use the following link to sign up to volunteer for a 30 min. shift. Please sign up ASAP as the concert is coming up very soon.
- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eH5galuhZ3kBxB0MZ0N_qjI0TtAt2d_77rS4CPRNBKQ/edit?usp=sharingIn addition, plan on buying some dinner from the Chando’s food truck between 5:30-8:30. They will be donating 10% of the proceeds band to the band.
If you have been wanting a chance to buy a band t-shirt or bear, now is your chance! They will be available for sale during the concert.
Thank you for all of your support of our great band program!
Spring Concert Parent Chair
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions.
- From Brian Augusta, parent historian: I am hoping to get band pictures together to give to the seniors – if you have any pictures from band events from the year (or past years, if you think this year’s seniors are in them!) please let me know so I can arrange to get copies from you. It will make a great memento for our outgoing students!If you have some pics, send me a message at baugusta@housingadvocates, and we’ll arrange the details of how to send them. Thanks!
We’ll see everyone next Friday at the Spring Concert!
Rio Americano High School